Aging is the gradual changes in the structure of any organism that occur with the passage of time and do not result from disease or other gross accidents. These changes eventually lead to death of the individual. The term general premature aging refers to an accelerated or early-onset process of aging. Its causes are unknown, though there is a certain connection with inheritance and stress. Drugs which can prevent or slow it are called geroprotectors and could be subdivided into 3 groups: agents postponing the beginning of aging; agents raising maximal lifespan, which slow down aging rate; agents which increase survival rates but the aging rate rises. Geroprotectors are often referred to as life-span prolonging drugs. Gerovital H3 with Procaine Hcl is one of the best known geroprotectors.
[Dr. Aracdy Economo]
Bookmark this site
GEROVITAL - HOW IT WORKS
© David Rathborne - Investigative Journalist
Originally published by White Rose Marketing, Kansas, USA - 1982
Professor Aslan has stated that Gerovita works at "the cellular level" in the body. Let us elaborate on that. We are aware the body is made up of cells, cells of different types (skin, muscular, brain, nerve, bone etc., etc.) Even in the womb the cells are multiplying and the unborn grows larger. After birth the proliferation of new cells continues while some cells commence to die, an exchange and regeneration takes place. As long as more cells are being formed than are dying we continue to grow. Basically this remains the case until the early twenties at which time the formation of new cells and the dying of old ones is in a state of balance.
By the thirties the average person is losing more cells than they are gaining and a decline in overall health and efficiency commences which accelerates in pace as aging approaches. Much of course can be done to minimise this deterioration (careful dieting, physical exercise, clean living) but this is usually too much bother for Mr.Average to attend to. On the other hand there are many remarkable instances of men and women of 60 years of age having preserved themselves to have an appearance and physical and mental abilities of a 30 year old.
When the cellular exchange shows a daily loss the entire body/brain function begins to deteriorate. This is all but unnoticeable to commence with but if for any reason an individual has a weakness in his body - e.g. liver in poor condition through over indulgence in alcohol, lungs in poor condition through smoking - these will be the areas in which the degeneration is likely to show up first. Their lack of basic good health will ensure inability to serve the body efficiently and then of course problems become apparent. Should vital organs fail altogether the condition could well be terminal, depending on which one fails and the means of (effectively) treating it. This then is the level at which GH3 does its remarkable anti-aging work. It has the ability to feed the cells, to rejuvenate and even replenish and this in turn causes the ravages, the decline through the advancing years, to be slowed down and even in many cases actually reversed. In a word the majority of those treated with GH3 look and feel younger.
Obviously they aren't younger, a quick glance at their birth certificates will confirm this. And neither will they live forever! But, the general effect of Gerovita is to keep the person in a much more healthful bodily and mental state than would otherwise be the case and to allow the user to actually enjoy their Indian Summer rather than become a physical and/or mental derelict in their latter years leading a life without dignity, a burden to those around them and an embarrassment to themselves. It follows of course that if Gerovital has this remarkable anti-aging effect on the cells in normal healthy people it works in an identical manner on those with health problems. By feeding the cells it attacks any condition which could be described as unnatural to normal bodily function.
This in effect means any condition from head to toe, be it physical or mental. And because it works through the circulatory system, through the blood which is the great transport system (for good or evil) on which we totally depend, it can and often does produce the most unique results in a manner no other substance known to mankind can duplicate The "active ingredient" in GH3 is, as we know, procaine hcl.
And procaine hcl consists of two substances found naturally in the body - namely PABA and DEAE which belong to the B vitamin complex. The secret of GH3 is that, when combined these two substances are infinitely more beneficial than their separate parts and this in fact gave rise to the description "H3" which was coined to describe the powerful factor contained within the procaine hcl molecule. Professor Aslan and her colleagues were unable to determine exactly why GH3 did its wondrous work, they decided therefore that as the chemical term for PABA was H1 and Folic acid (also produced in the body) was known as H2 they would label their nutrient H3, a decision which was to give rise to confusion in the days ahead.
Bookmark this site
Using a substance which works but which no one fully understands why it works is no new thing to the healing arts, Aspirin being a case in point. GH3 was therefore procaine hcl (the "active ingredient") buffered and stabilised by the addition of Benzoic acid and potassium metabisulphite as an antioxidant. Whereas straight procaine hcl has a pH factor of 7 GH3 has one of 3.3 which makes it an acidulous balance ensuring the prolonged stabilisation which is so crucial to its efficacy and also eliminating the anaesthetic qualities (which are not wanted anyway). GH3 breaks down in the intestine into its constituent parts (PABA and DEAE) and these ingredients play vitally important roles prior to final metabolisation.
PABA stimulates "good" intestinal flora to produce vitamins K and B and also Folic acid, whilst DEAE helps generate choline and acetlycholine both of which are essential for the effective functioning of the spleen, liver, brain and nerve synapses. In particular DEAE is the agent which normalises the level of monoamine oxidase (MAO in the brain thereby relieving depression. (Note: MAO is a bodily produced substance which controls the level of neurohormones.)
Around middle age the level of MAO starts to increase in many people and has been found to be a major cause of depression. The unique quality of DEAE is that it is a reversible inhibitor of MAO, all other substances currently in use are irreversible in their action. In other words they lower the level of MAO - by destroying the mechanism that produces it in the first place. The side effects for a body without MAO are extremely severe - including death from brain haemorrhage. GH3 has no side effects, it is totally safe. As DEAE lifts depression it has also been observed to produce mental stimulation, a feeling of "well being" and, unlike amphetamines (which have no place in the body anyway) has no adverse side effects and no "rebound" period of depression.
By working at the cellular level GH3 has been seen to have the ability to influence both body and brain in a wide variety of ways. The body in fact possesses what is described as a "Homeostatic Balance", that is to say a sort of "internal clock" which might also be described as a three dimensional thermostat by which every function is regulated to a correct balance, thereby working to eliminate any "unnatural" condition of whatever type both mental and physical.
GH3 possesses the means (and remember the actual specific reason is unknown) to work towards this balancing process often with complete success. To a great extent this is achieved by its capacity to not only increase the supply throughout the entire circulatory system at the same time, to increase the oxygen content of the red corpuscles (by up to 30%). Essentially this strengthens the immune systems thereby increasing the resistance to infection of any type.
Research has shown that, amongst others, all of the following conditions have at some time been observed to respond beneficially as a result of using true formula GH3. Arthritis, migraine, abnormal blood pressure (up or down), peptic ulcers, acne, Parkinson's disease, Hodgkinson`s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Artherosclerosis, Sickle cell anaemia, hypoglycaemia, hypertension, hypotension, diabetes, herpes, senility, rheumatism, poor hearing, poor eyesight, failing memory, muscle fatigue, bad circulation, heart disease, angina pectoris, osteoporosis, impotence, frigidity, liver spots, varicose veins, greying hair, balding, wrinkles, asthenia, oedema, emphysema, neuralgia, excessive cholesterol, aging.
It is important to emphasise that GH3 itself is NOT a specific cure for the preceeding conditions and diseases nor should it necessarily be used instead if medication is already in use. GH3 can take several months to activate balancing aspects and each body is different.
Read what our Customers say Bookmark this site
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any side-effects using GH3?
2. Are there any adverse interactions with other medications?
3. Are there any risks for overdosing GH3?
4. Cancer: does GH3 cure it?
5. Are there any allergies caused by the use of GH3?
6. Are there any physical/psychological reactions?
7. Why does depression go away using GH3?
8. When do you start taking GH3?
9. Is the GH3 phenomena nothing more than "placebo effect"?
10. Neurological diseases: are there any benefits achieved by GH3 usage?
11. What is the correct description for GH3, is it a drug or a vitamin?
12. What if no change is felt say, after one month?
13. Is all the GH3 on sale the same?
1. Through the 48 years of research and usage, it has never shown adverse side-effects.
2. Where other medication has a sulphur base (some antibiotics for instance), GH3 has been found to neutralise them.
3. Research shows that even when laboratory rats were given 60 times the normal daily dose, they suffered no side-effects. Bear in mind that when a product is "natural"; that is to say its active ingredients are natural to the body, the immune system provided by the body will eliminate unrequired excess quantities. With an "unnatural" product (many drugs for instance) the body has no defence against them, and may well suffer irreversible damage and even death.
4. No! Research shows that laboratory rats first treated with GH3 successfully resisted attempts to establish the disease in them through the injection of live cancer cells.
5. The Romanians researchers indicate that 1 person in 6,000 is allergic. The allergy is not severe; usually just a prickling sensation of the skin and a slight rash.
6. Research shows that some have a mild headache and slight feeling of nausea for two to three days. This is explained as arising from the system "adjusting" to the new input and in particular being detoxified by the potent antioxidant element of GH3.
7. The depression in old people is often caused by a build up in the brain of a substance called MAO. This is a vital substance to the body's correct functioning, but when it is present in excessive quantities depression follows automatically. The DEAE factor in GH3 balances MAO out to a correct level thus overcoming depression. It is the only "safe" product capable of doing this without damaging the mechanism which produces MAO.
Read what our Customers say
8. According to Professor Aslan GH3 will not pass the placental barrier, which she considered unfortunate, because "it could only benefit the unborn infant". However, as it will stimulate the healthy condition of the mother, this in itself will obviously benefit the baby.
9. In individual cases, the placebo effect is a factor in all forms of medication and treatment, dependant on the patient's susceptibility to suggestion. Obviously GH3 is no different in this respect. However, as research shows conclusively that many patients suffering from complete senility have "come back" to total mental recall after receiving GH3, it is reasonable to assume that the placebo effect was not present in their cases. They had in effect "no mind" on which it could work. (Aslan 1972).
10. There are many recorded cases of significant benefits with this type of problems. GH3 appears to have a particular affinity for nerve tissue and has on many occasions achieved results without side-effects, in advance of alternative treatments. (Aslan 1972).
11. It is neither. It is specifically a nutrient, which operates in exactly the same manner as any other food, i.e. by being absorbed into the circulatory system, thereby enriching the blood in a manner which stimulates cellular growth and well being, thus strengthening the myriad systems within the body - not forgetting the immune system which is designed to resist infection.
12. Metabolism and absorption rates differ from person to person. An intestinal cleanser might clean the colon and intestine to a greater extent, so GH3, or any other medication for that manner, could be more effectively absorbed into a cleaner gut.
Bookmark this site Site Map
Back to top
The information provided herein should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. It it provided for educational purposes only. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. MillenniumH.com does not warrant that the information is free from all errors and omissions. MillenniumH.com does not recommend, advise or suggest that any physician or other health care provider use the information as a sole resource for diagnostic or educational purposes. MillenniumH.com does not warrant that the information meets any particular standard. Having said all that, remember that this information is provided in good faith as a free service to you, the Internet browser. We are glad that you have visited MillenniumH.com and hope you come by often.
© 2000-13, Millennium Health